Thursday, February 22, 2007

7:25 am

Updates On Moi

Hi, and welcome back. Hey, sit down. Breathe deeply. Don't faint on me. No, you aren't hallucinating, I actually updated my blog.

So, what's been happening with me? I'm no longer studying in Australia, having been recalled back by my parents. Why? They missed me too much :) Yeah, sure. Still, it does sound better than me telling everybody I screwed up my exams. I'm not too proud of what I did, and I'd rather not dwell too much on it right now.

Well, I'm currently enrolled in KDU Penang, in a 3+0 double degree (business and computing) program by Northumbria University. Entry into 2nd year. Also working part time in my dad's office. Underpaid, of course. Heh. In my spare time (what little of it there is) I'm working on a java-based sudoku program. Theoretically it'd allow you to plug in numbers, and spit out the solution. Right now, I'd say I'm about 1/3 done.

Oh, and Happy CNY and VDay to you people out there. No, I didn't celebrate VDay. Refer to this post for my (still) current opinion on VDay. What can I say? I wasn't exactly very active socially in Adelaide... guess I should start getting out more, huh?
 


 
Comments:

Welcome back to blogosphere, dude! :) At least now it's more convenient to meet ya.
 
Here's what, I bet my tosai that half of those - if not more - who graduated with a computing degree fail to see the fun or are capable of writing a java-based Sudoku program. So here's a toast to you for having the interest and talents in computing. There is no need for an Australian degree to be a genius ;-)

Welcome back, catch you in May, June or sometime? Ah, also, if your program is done, I may no longer have to visit sudoku.org.uk anymore =P
 
Interesting how I still have readers after a half year away ^-^

Yeah, would love to meet up again, kopi. Drop me a line when you're back in penang. And speaking of sudoku.org.uk, I noticed they have a sudoku solver program too. One markedly more advanced than mine. Heheh. Well, I'm doing it for fun, not accolades, so who cares.
 
Welcome back =P
You got tagged by me!
http://wavejunction.blogspot.com/2007/02/five-reasons-why-i-blog.html

Just for updates, anorexic chin is no longer at gabfest. She's now at wavejunction.blogspot.com

And for the records, I'd like to add AGAIN: Chin is not anorexic
 
actually was in town when I penned the comment. but was about two days before S'pore again, and things were pretty hectic.

Yah, see you in a coupla months or three then! Meanwhile, plz ensure yer blog is free of fungi...
 
Post a Comment