Monday, May 15, 2006

3:32 pm

Google Blogspot To Get To Xanga!

How dumb can events get? I was bored, sleepy (VERY sleepy) and stuck at uni in front of a computer. I get this weird idea of seeing if Google has my blog in its database. Turns out some of its servers do, and some dont. Yeah, little known fact, your search results may differ depending on which Google server you get assigned to. It's random. If that last part left you scratching your head, forget it. Anyway, I see a Xanga site with my name on it. I'm like 'wtf'? After all, I joined Xanga in 2004 and forgot about it a month after I joined. Guess what's on my Xanga site? A link pointing to this site. Zzz... ironic. Google doesn't know this site exists (at least the Google server I was assigned to), but can send me to a Xanga site which I don't remember existed. On the bright side, I found a couple of pages belonging to some long-ago friends. Fypher, nice to see you've finally adopted MSN. =D
 


 
Comments:

Well, doesn't really matter for most peoples day-to-day stuff. Jul's language, I guess. =D
 
omg, i completely understand that post! that means i'm a nerd too. omg omg omg.

hahaha

-CY
 
Post a Comment