Monday, February 27, 2006

8:35 am

Househunting

So... 1st week back in Aus is over, and classes are starting. Been a busy week, running around looking at houses. Some of which don't look much bigger than Barbie doll houses to me. Sheesh, city living. It is kinda amusing to read those real-estate notices, though. Really proves that old chestnut about having to be a good liar to be a good real-estate agent. Rooms a couple of metres across are described as 'large'. A laundry area that was less than 1m2 in width was descibed as 'spacious'. I kid you not. Oh well, guess I'll have to keep looking a while longer.

In the meantime, classes begin in 20 minutes. And since I can't find my pencilcase from last year, I have to hit the bookshop for a few pens. Cya people.
 


 
Comments: Post a Comment