Tuesday, May 16, 2006

9:17 pm

Proud as a Peacock

I don't usually write about my day-to-day life, but I'll make an exception here... OMG, my hair is green!!! Ok, so I've been planning to dye my hair for some time now. Today, went to buy some dye, bleach, etc. After bleaching, my hair is yellow. Right, apply blue dye. Wait 40 minutes. Wash it off. Look in mirror. Recall art lessons teaching the primary colours.

Blue + Yellow = Green

Sigh. Thank god it was semi-permanent dye only, good for 20 washes. Hopefully i'll get it out in a week or so. And no, I can't post any pics, not because I'm malu, but the green just wont show up in the pic. In the meantime, I guess I'll wear it proudly. And some dark glasses, preferably.
 


 
Comments:

hey think of it this way. to hide from enemy attackers, bend your body at the waist and slowly squat down until your chin touches the ground.

voila! you're now a patch of grass! xD

-CY
 
Post a Comment