Saturday, January 07, 2006

12:53 am

Dear Reader(s)..

It's come to my attention recently that I have quite a few readers more than I knew about. How did I find out? Well, somebody tried to claim a free ice cream from me earlier tonight (see Fatty Fatty Bom Bom) despite the fact that my diet's only supposed to end next week. Another friend commented on the fact that I started my blog by posting about my ex. Not quite sure what the significance of that is, perhaps she'd care to enlighten me the next time she visits my blog.

Anyway, people, if you think my blog is actually worth the time to read, then sign my guestbook. At least I'll know there are people actually reading what I write. Otherwise... yours truly is gonna start thinking 'Why bother? Nobody reads this...'
 


 
Comments: Post a Comment