Monday, January 02, 2006

4:24 am

Guestbook Part 2

I thought my guestbook was obvious enough, after modifying it when Jul complained that it was hard to find. I just got proven wrong by Jess, though. Her 1st attempt at signing my Guestbook entered my Chatbox. Her 2nd attempt ended up as a comment on my 1st Guestbook article. She went to sleep before bothering to write a third post. Lol. Anyhow, the link is now multi-colored in psychedelic hues. And Jess has claimed the dubious distinction of being the 1st person to comment on a post of mine - even if that wasn't her original intention. The next time somebody complains of being unable to find my guestbook, I'll highlight it in blinking thingys, a la Las Vegas, 100% guaranteed to cause epilepsy in any vulnerable readers of mine.
 


 
Comments: Post a Comment