Thursday, January 19, 2006

4:55 pm

The Star

Hmm, I've submitted 3 posts to The Star's Citizen's Blog since it first started. My posts never appeared (or so I thought), and I sent them an email lambasting their lack of feedback as to my posts. As it turns out, the posts did get published eventually, 2 days after I first submitted them. Thats slow by blogging standards, but I guess I owe them an apology, sort of. Nevertheless, I stand by my opinion that they should let a poster know via email when their post gets reviewed, and whether or not it gets accepted.

On a different note, I must say I'm kinda disappointed in In-Tech. Remember my various Microsoft Strikes Again[1][2][3] posts? Slightly more than 3 weeks after the vulnerability first appeared, it gets a short mention in In-Tech. Guys, thats old news by now. The unofficial patch appeared 3-5 days after people found out. It was so serious that even sluggish MS released their official patch within a fortnight. And you inform us of its existence 3 weeks later. Good thing I've stopped relying on newspapers for news.
 


 
Comments: Post a Comment