Wednesday, December 28, 2005

12:59 am

Dear John

Had dinner with my ex earlier tonight. First time I'd seen her since we broke up over the phone several months ago. My parents wondered why I wanted to meet her. Fact is, the meeting was a sort of closure for me to that chapter of my life. Despite her having told me she wanted to break up several months ago, part of me couldn't really accept it yet. It took that last meeting for me to accept that we would just be close friends from now on. Sort of a 'Dear John' dinner, I guess, except for a weird twist, being that she paid for the dinner. Lol. No, I'm not that cheapskate, I just forgot my wallet. God bless you Lyn, and have a good life. I sincerely wish you happiness with your new boyfriend. And now, I guess it's time for me to heal and move on.
 


 
Comments: Post a Comment