Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2:55 am

Are You Still On The Phone ?!?!

I miss having long phone conversations. You know, the kind that lasts for hours and ranges from topic to topic, covering just about everything under the sun, and sometimes things that never appear under the sun. Sigh. How many of you people have conversations like that? Most of the females do, I'm sure. The males I'm not so sure.

What I don't miss is my mum yelling at me to get off the phone, heheh. That's the reason most of my conversations ended up being held at night. Usually resulting in me being a zombie the next day. Never did enquire about whether my partner-in-phone-crime turned into the living dead too. Hmm...

So, what happened to the people I used to chat with? Well, both of them now have better things to do than spend hours chatting with me. They've found their special someone, and now spend hours chatting with them instead. Lol. Well, life moves on, I'm sure there are other chatterboxes out there waiting to be discovered. Too bad I have no idea how to contact them.
 


 
Comments: Post a Comment